Why Choose Us?
Confidence that your cargo is secure on our trucks and in our facilities is a necessity of WRDS. We never rest easy about our security which enables our customers to relax knowing their product is in excellent hands at WRDS.
Quality Policy Statement
At WRDS, we are committed to the following:
- Superior customer services , second to none
- On-time, claim-free pickups and deliveries
- Dependability the customer can count on
- Prompt and error-free invoicing
Personal Customer Service
Call WRDS for all of your transportation solutions. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can count on us when you need us most.
Providing Quality, Assurance, and Security
WRDS specializes in California intrastate consolidation and delivery services as well as regional services to metropolitan markets through the United states. Headquartered in Carson, California, we have a 100% asset base fleet that moves between several of our warehouse locations which allows us to provide on-time dependable service.
WHY WE ARE BETTER?
Adding value to your cargo’s journey is our main goal. We do this by striving to provide the best quality service and security. So what does that mean to you?
Quality is how we select and train our employees. It’s how we care about the little details when it comes to receiving freight and ensuring shipment integrity. It’s getting your cargo to its destination intact and on-time. And it’s making the shipping process much more traceable and understandable than our competitors.
Exceptional service is how we add value to our organization by putting our customers first. We take great pride in the state-of-the-art systems and processes we’ve developed, but we never let them get in the way of addressing your specific needs. We are agile and flexible enough to surprise the most demanding of customers by the support and follow-through we are able to offer.
Rest assured you do not need to worry about the security measures at WRDS. We continually audit and upgrade our security systems and processes to ensure your cargo is protected to the fullest extent.
To provide a full range of logistic services to a select group of customers by:
- Partnering with our customers
- Providing quality service, and security
- Preserving an atmosphere of respect and teamwork.
- Investing in technology.
WRDS’ commitment to technology assures that you can put your worries about your freight to rest:
- EDI 214- Electronic Proof of delivery status
- EDI 211 in bound bill of lading
- EDI 210- Electronic Invoicing
- EDI 204- Electronic load tendering (Bill of Lading)
- Document imaging
- Shipment tracking thru our website (registration needed for security purposes)
- WRDS fleet consists of the following types of equipment:
- Material Handling: